Like many "holidays" that sound more fun than they often are, (Halloween, New Year's Eve), Valentine's Day can be an annoying collision of expectations and realities. It can also be a good excuse to give and receive something sexy from someone you like/love/want to sleep with. To battle some of the angst that comes with choosing the right gift, we've gathered twenty beautiful, naughty, indulgent things you will want no matter what your romantic status happens to be: studded Valentino gloves, artisanal honey, an uninhibited boudoir "bible," and the five perfect shades of Chanel pink lipstick, just for starters. Whether you want to be loved or spoiled, send the gallery to your paramours to help them avoid the default of useless bouquets, waxy chocolates, or lingerie you don't really want to wear more than once, anyway. Click ahead, and while you're at it, grab something for yourself, too.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle